ANNOUNCING The Mother Magazine’s Blog Carnival “Connection”
The Mother Magazine is excited to invite you to participate in our blog carnival focusing on friendship. Friendship is vital between mothers – we need this connection with each other. This Carnival is going to celebrate this theme. We would love to have you participate by writing a post about friendship. The format is open – you can submit thoughts, stories, experiences, poems, or share personal journeys and inspiration. Follow the link below to register.
** REGISTER HERE **
Dates to Remember:
- Registration deadline – 17 October 2014.
- Article Submission deadline – 24 October 2014, (email us a copy of your post before publishing – we might suggest editorial changes).
- The Carnival publishing date – 6 November 2014, (this is the day you will need to publish your post)
- We will email you specific posting details on 28 October 2014.
A few details to get you started:
- Blog posts must be between 300 – 600 words, focusing on the topic of “friendship”.
- Blog posts should not contain any advertising or sponsorship.
- The Mother Magazine and our digital sister magazine “Connect” are both natural, holistic mothering and living publications. Please keep this ethos in mind as you are writing.
A selection of the posts will be included for publication in the November issue of our digital sister magazine “Connect“.